Wow, you guys! Another video of mine has gone viral on TikTok, and the orders have been rolling in consistently for a couple weeks now.
Going viral is not new to me – but being prepared for it is! This is what I am doing so that I am not overwhelmed with orders:
- Setting a limit on how many items can be bought before it is out of stock.
- Making a to-do list.
- Ordering plenty of packing materials as soon as the orders start rolling in.
- Making sure I have enough art supplies.
- Making sure that, in the description of my item, I say that it can take up to 4 weeks before the customer receives the item.
- Be prepared for unhappy customers or items that broke during shipping.
- Push through those moments that I’m tired and just don’t feel like making anything else.
- Make sure I get my “down time” and “self care”.
- Ask for help if I need it.
I hope this helps YOU to be prepared for your viral video that is to come (give it time- it will happen!).